Living into the Hope of an Inclusive Church, Nov. 6 @ Broadway UMC
Updated: Oct 29, 2021
The Room for All Coalition Indiana invites you to a day of learning and inspiration as together we seek to live into the hope and vision of an inclusive United Methodist Church in Indiana. This in-person event will feature Keynote Speaker Isaac Simmons of the Illinois Great Rivers UM Conference as Ms. Penny Cost. Additional breakout sessions and speakers will include:
* Review of "Faithful and Inclusive | The Bible, Sexuality, and the United Methodist Church" with the author, Rev. Rob Fuquay.
* Ministering with the LGBTQ+ Community Beyond the Church, with Jacob Tipantasig-Wolverton and Albert Hidalgo.
* Learn How to Become a Reconciling Ministry Network Community or Church, with Rev. Mary Beth Morgan.
* Special UM Clergy Retiree Gathering
* Rainbow Families | Find support and encouragement with other clergy and clergy families living into life and ministry that is affirming to their LGBTQ+ family members.
Be a part of this celebration and learning event on Saturday, November 6, 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., at Broadway United Methodist Church, 609 East 29th Street in Indianapolis.
Please note updated times: 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (changed from 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
$25 registration fee includes lunch.